Sunday, July 27, 2008

And Whalaa!

About six weeks ago Andrew started a "home project" that to me, seemed intimidating. I say that because neither Andrew or I are "handy" AND we couldn't even tell you what the various tools are called, let alone use them! But Andrew was determined to build a shed under our deck. I admit I had my reservations but chose to trust him in making this happen. After all, the extra storage space is needed - especially with baby on the way!

Anyway, with the help of mainly Lois & Chuck (Andrew's Grandpa & Grandma Farmer) and a few great neighbors, Andrew completed our shed last weekend! Yes, there were a few setbacks or "lessons learned" but overall the brainstorming and construction process went very well. And I have to tell you, it's more than I expected. It looks very nice and I'm proud of my little carpenter! Way to go Andrew! Here are a few photos of the shed in progress and it's completion.

No comments: