Everyday it hurts, somedays just more than others. Today is one of those days. I want my Andrew Lindsay. I wish I could relive those precious moments after his birth when I held him close to me. It's not fair that he's not here with his mommy. I wish I could talk to him, see his smile, make him giggle, give him kisses, rock him to sleep.
(God, will you let him know how much his mommy loves and misses him? Maybe you could read this to him?)
My Precious Baby Boy,
Mommy misses you so incredibly much. I think about you every single day. The day you were born was the best day of my life. You were perfect. I know today you stand perfect in every way. Daddy and I so wish you were here with us. My heart breaks about not getting the chance to look into your eyes, hear your cry, take a picture of you on your first day of school, and dance with you on your wedding day. I just love you so much. Your baby brother resembles you. I've already told him all about you. Did you know we named him after you and Grandma Dee Dee?
You will always be a part of our lives, Andrew Lindsay. I will not let your little life here on earth be forgotten, and I will not be whole again until I see you in Heaven. Until then, I am completely trusting in God's sovereign plan and I am filled with hope. I love you forever, and you are in my heart always.
Mommy


2 comments:
Thankfully our grieving is not as those who have no hope! 1 Thess. 4:13-18
I'm not good with words Lindsay, but my heart too aches for my grandson Andrew Lindsay and for you and Andrew.
As a Dad \ Grandpa I am suppose to be able to take away the pain and sorrow, but I can't, and for that I am so sorry...
I am always here if you need anything and believe you me, Andrew Lindsay Farmer will never be forgotten.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment