Bad News:
In my last post I mentioned how Sid had been sick but was feeling better... Well that was short lived. He ended up getting sick again with an ear infection and then battled another round with the flu! We've been in and out of the doctors office definitely more than I can count on one hand the past month, made one trip to the hospital, had many unrestful nights, and passed around the "bug" more than once at our house - meaning both Andrew and I have been sick twice now too.
Good News:
Sid is feeling much better. Mommy and Daddy are feeling better. We've made it three days in a row with no vomiting. We've all been able to sleep through the night for the past three nights as well. And soon we are going on a vacation!
Through all the sickness, we were still able to enjoy time together for Christmas. Here are some pictures to prove it!


1 comment:
Goodness!! He is so adorable! Hope you had a great trip! We'll have to catch up again soon!
Love ya!
Kristin
Post a Comment