I spent two hours roaming the aisles and loved every minute. I'm already trying to figure out when I can get back there! Wow. So much history. As I walked around I thought about how certain items probably had a stories behind them. I wish I could have known the stories behind what I purchased. I spent about $21. There were a handful of items I decided to hold off from buying but I'm going to keep my eye on them when I go back! Here - check out my findings from the day...
Little wood basket/holder - $6ish
A super cute hand bag - $3.50
An awesome Bible (it's really old, thick and just huge) - $6ish
Mini Radio Flyer (for Sid) - $6ish
Sid loved the wagon. Except is wasn't so much for him to ride in but his toys...
One more picture. This photo has nothing to do with my outing but was taken this afternoon and just too cute not to post!


4 comments:
Oooohhhh, I've always wanted to go to the Brass Armadillo and now I'm totally going to check it out! Thanks for the tip! AND I love your picks! AND cuuuute Sid!
everytime I pass the BA and the flea market on 2nd Ave I think, "I should really check that out sometime"...you have piqued my curiosity and I am so checking it out! :)
Let's go antique shopping together sometime! It gets somewhat addicting to see the cool stuff you can find!
We should go together next time...I love that place!
Post a Comment