Saturday, October 25, 2008

If you're wondering what I look like...

Exactly two weeks from today is our due date (Nov. 7). Is it even possible to get any bigger? The good news is... We're ready when baby is!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking so good, Lindsay! I love your blog's new format too. Super encouraging!! I can't wait to meet your sweet little baby!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay! If it weren't for that 'bump' up front you wouldn't even know you're pregnant. You look great!!! I am so excited to meet the little guy!

Jessica Pennings said...

Lindsay you look so good! I love your new blog too. Your welcome to stop by this week as you are 'waiting'. I can't wait to meet him, in a couple weeks you will look back and see how fast these few weeks have gone even though right now they seem to be creeping by. Then before you know it he will be 19 months like mine:(.

Jill said...

Lindsay! You look wonderful! I've been thinking of you and for some reason thought you were close to your due date. How are feeling? You know, I had both of my girls 14 days before my actual due date....and they were both born while we were living in your house! ;)

Good luck....and keep us updated!! I'll keep checking.

~Jill

nick&abby said...

lovely lovely. i'm so excited for you two...can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, you look absolutely beautiful and you definately have that "glow" about you.

Can't wait till my 2nd grandson arrives!!!

Love,

Grandpa Dar

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish close enough to give you a great big hug! You look so stinkin' cute! I am so excited for you and Andrew! With all my blessings! Your friend Tina!