Oh, he is soo beautiful, Lindsay! How sweet it must be to just hold him and hold him and keep on holding him!!! I'm in tears for you! Praise God! I can see a resemblance to his brother too!
He looks really alert in that last picture, and you look AWESOME for having just had a baby - wow!! Can't wait to meet him!!
Lindsay and Andrew, I am so happy for you! What a handsome little man...I love how alert he looks in that last picture.
My heart is overflowing with joy for you and your family. I can't wait to meet him but will restrain myself until you guys get settled. Our prayers are with you for a wonderful first few days...and a blessed lifetime.
Congratulations Lindsay and Andrew! Your little baby boy looks so sweet! I cannot wait to meet him. You are blessed to have such a sweet little boy! Enjoy!
Thank God for your beautiful, healthy, precious child. Now the real games begin! Enjoy this new chapter of your life. You and Andrew and Mia have a lot of love and faith (well maybe dogs don't have faith in God, but if they did Mia would have it) to share.
Lindsay and Andrew I am just bursting with joy for your family! I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be able to watch Sidnee grow up! Let me know if you need anything...a meal, someone to come watch Sidnee so you can take a nap after Andrew goes back to work, anything. Love you guys!
10 comments:
Oh, he is soo beautiful, Lindsay! How sweet it must be to just hold him and hold him and keep on holding him!!! I'm in tears for you! Praise God! I can see a resemblance to his brother too!
He looks really alert in that last picture, and you look AWESOME for having just had a baby - wow!! Can't wait to meet him!!
Lindsay and Andrew, I am so happy for you! What a handsome little man...I love how alert he looks in that last picture.
My heart is overflowing with joy for you and your family. I can't wait to meet him but will restrain myself until you guys get settled. Our prayers are with you for a wonderful first few days...and a blessed lifetime.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! He's such a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations, God is good!
He's beautiful!!! Congratulations Lindsay and Andrew!
He's so sweet!! You don't even look tired, Linds! ;)
what a blessing...we are SO excited for you!!
Congratulations Lindsay and Andrew! Your little baby boy looks so sweet! I cannot wait to meet him. You are blessed to have such a sweet little boy! Enjoy!
Katie P.
Lindsay-
Thank God for your beautiful, healthy, precious child. Now the real games begin! Enjoy this new chapter of your life. You and Andrew and Mia have a lot of love and faith (well maybe dogs don't have faith in God, but if they did Mia would have it) to share.
God Bless your precious family.
Gwen S (in Kansas City)
I am the luckiest Grandpa in the world!!! Sidnee looks like his older brother baby Andrew Lindsay.
Lindsay and Andrew are awesome parents and I couldn't be more happier for them.
May God continue to Bless you and your family.
Love,
Grandpa Dar
Lindsay and Andrew I am just bursting with joy for your family! I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be able to watch Sidnee grow up! Let me know if you need anything...a meal, someone to come watch Sidnee so you can take a nap after Andrew goes back to work, anything. Love you guys!
Post a Comment