Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's been awhile

My blog has taken a back seat to motherhood (as it rightly should) AND my posts are becoming few and far between! But I'd love to catch you up on what's consuming my every waking hour :) Here he is, and he's as sweet as sweet can be.


Can you believe how much he's grown since my last post at 3 months? Is he not getting more precious by the post?! 

Mr. Sid is now 4.5 months old. This week he weighed in at 14.5 lbs and was 24 1/4 inches long. He's rolling over (both ways) and eating rice cereal. We're still working on the sleeping through the night thing. He wakes me up (at least) twice a night to eat. Little stinker!

Here are some more recent photos of our Sidnee. Enjoy and I'll try and post again soon!









2 comments:

Angela said...

What a handsome little man you have! I love the Nike outfit. :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like his Grandpa Dar!