I'm delaying my part 2 and 3 posts for now. I'm almost done with part 2 but it's taken a lot out of me to write it and I'd like to spend more time completing it.
Anyway, for today, I just hurt. My heart physically hurts.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."~Revelation 21:4
Praise God that we have his promises!
Oh Lindsay...my heart hurts for you. I am so thankful for you, and for Andrew Lindsay. His precious life brought us together as friends to reach many women for the Kingdom! I rejoice in that, but oh it hurts. You amaze me. So yes, hang in there, and continue to cling to Him! He will sustain you. 1 Corinthians 10:13
Are thoughts and prayers are with you always.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment