We took Sid to the zoo this weekend. He was quiet and observant, studying everything. Andrew and I think the giraffes were his favorite because nothing seemed to brake his concentration as he stared at them.
And for me, Sid was my favorite! I loved watching his reactions to all the animals. In fact, I probably spent more time watching his reactions (and taking pictures) than enjoying the sites.
When I did catch a glimpse of the different creatures, the one thought that continued to come to mind was how amazingly creative God is! Did you know the lions roar can be heard up to five miles away?
I love verses 7-10 in the book of Job, chapter 12.
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."
Anyway, here are some of my favorites photos from our day at the zoo.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My grandson is the greatest grandson in the world! Sid is so observant and just takes everything in. He makes you realize just how much there is to see in this world!
Post a Comment