Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Kid Again

We went to the Center Grove Orchard this evening. What a blast!! We usually go every year and buy apples but this is the first year we got a "farmyard pass." I felt like a kid again... playing in the corn pool, jumping on the huge jumping pillow, feeding the goats, petting the horses and going down the super slide! Seriously, I think that if I could just spend 30 minutes a day on a jumping pillow I'd be a better person. I even thought about doing a flip tonight as I bounced around with Sid but then I remembered that I've NEVER done anything close to a flip before (a cartwheel is even pushing it) and our family really can't afford (figuratively and literally) for me to injure myself - that's a whole other blog post... Anyway, I brought the camera but after a handful of photos the battery died.

Here's Sid....






And here's a picture of me after I got off the jumping pillow. Told ya it would do me good some good... Who doesn't want that kind of hair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the hair Lindsay :)