Sid is finally starting to smile for the camera! Here's a handful of pictures from the last couple of days.
My little boy is looking so old - as old as a 22 month old can look that is :)
He's doing so good. He's all words - definitely a jabber mouth, just like his mama!
He's full of question too... "Mommy. Mommy. Like sharks?" "Dad. Daddy. Do you like snakes?"
And not only does he know what he wants, he'll flat out tell ya! "Want kefir, mommy. I want kefir." (That's a kind of yogurt by the way.) "Go outside. See Nicholas, see Macy. Go outside, play." (That I hear all day long.) "Diaper on. Put diaper on." (He'll say this when we're changing his diaper and asking him if he wants to sit on the big boy potty.) "I'm tired. Sit down. Rock me." (Yes, we still rock him to sleep.) "Louder mommy. Louder." (He has to have the music blaring in the car.) "Oh yeah. Like dis song, mommy. Yeah!"
He's still into vehicles of all kinds. And he LOVES (and I mean loves) to hit golf balls. I need to get a video up here so you can see him in action - seriously, a pro in the making! He loves music. Loves his family - immediate and extended. Funny story about his cousin, Jake. Jake is like 14 by the way... A few weeks ago cousin Jake accidentally broke one of Sid's motorcycles. So Sid immediately caught on and started saying, "Jake broke it. Motorcycle. Jake broke it." Now anytime one of his toys ends up braking he'll say, "Jake broke it mommy. Jake broke ____."
Anyway, there are so many more Sid updates that I am leaving out but I've got to get something done this afternoon! I hope you enjoyed a blog update (finally) and the pictures too! Thanks for checking in...
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment